The use of the services or the contracting of products in ELECTROMARKET.SHOP implies the express acceptance of the all the information sections and following General Conditions:
General Contracting Conditions between ELECTROMARKET.SHOP and the user:
1. The user declares that they are of legal age, (18 or older) and dispose of the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered by ELECTROMARKET.SHOP, at the same time manifesting that they accept being bound by this agreement, and understand and accept in their totality the conditions explained here for using this website and contracting the services offered.
This document may be printed and stored by the Clients. ELECTROMARKET.SHOP places at the disposal of these the email ([email protected]), so that they may resolve any possible doubts about the General Conditions.
2. The General Conditions presented here are subject to the conditions expressed in the Law 7/1998, of the 13 th of April on Conditions of Contracting, to the Law 26/1984, of the 19 th of July which is the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, to the Royal Decree 1906/1999 of the 17 th of December which regulates Telephone and Electronic Contracting with general conditions, to the Organic Law 15/1999, of the 13 th of December for the Protection of Personal Data, to the Law 7/1996, of the 15 th of January for the Law of Retail Commerce, and to the Law 34/2002 of the 11 th of July for Services of the Society of Electronic Commerce and Information.
The user accepts that the legislation applicable to the functioning of this service is the Spanish legislation and agrees to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona for the resolution of differences that may arise from the interpretation or application of these clauses. ELECTROMARKET.SHOP reserves the right to make any changes it considers opportune to the established terms and conditions. The modifications will be included in a manner that will make them the stand out clearly in ELECTROMARKET.SHOP website.
3. The products of ELECTROMARKET.SHOP which are commercialized through Internet will be sent to the mailing address indicated by the Client in the form which must be completed. To such effect the Client declares that all the information supplied at the moment of registration is true, complete and precise. In agreement with the Organic Law 15/1999 for the Protection of Personal Data, the person who registers themselves, expressly authorizes ELECTROMARKET.SHOP to include in an automated file the personal data resulting from filling out the form necessary for an adequate completion of the services offered. It is made manifest that the entity responsible for the file in terms of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as provided for in the Law is ELECTROMARKET, SL (Cassa de la Selva (Girona – Spain) , email: [email protected]).
The Client gives their express permission to receive electronic communications containing publicity and the latest commercial news from ELECTROMARKET.SHOP about the products and services it commercializes. ELECTROMARKET.SHOP places at the disposal of the Clients the means of contact expressed in the previous paragraph through which they may revoke their consent.
4. All the contents, brands, logos, drawings, etc. that appear in the ELECTROMARKET.SHOP website are protected by the rights of intellectual and industrial property which are expressly reserved by ELECTROMARKET.SHOP or in their case, by persons who appear as authors or holders of the rights. The violation of said rights will be prosecuted in accordance with the present legislation. Therefore, the reproduction, exploitation, alteration, distribution, or public communication through any publication or means of the contents of the ELECTROMARKET.SHOP website for uses different than legitimate information or the contracting by the users of the services offered, is prohibited. In any case, the written permission from ELECTROMARKET.SHOP is necessary.
5. ELECTROMARKET.SHOP does not guarantee the availability of the services it offers, being exonerated from any type of responsibility that may arise from the unavailability of the service always if and when this is due to force majeure or errors in the data transfer networks.
ELECTROMARKET.SHOP also does not make itself responsible for the links to other websites which are not of their ownership, and therefore not under their control.
6. All the notifications, requirements, petitions and other communications which have to be made by the parties in relation to these General Conditions, should be in writing and it will be understood that they be considered effective when delivered by hand or sent by ordinary mail to the address of the other party or to their email or to whichever other address or email that the parties may indicate to each other.
7. If any clause included in these General Conditions is declared partially or totally void or inefficient, this will affect only the clause involved or the part of the same which is considered to be void or inefficient, with the rest of the General Conditions remaining valid with the understanding that said clause or the part affected as being not included in the General Conditions.
8. Electromarket reserves the right to cancel, reimburse or cancel the purchase or service without prior notice to the customer and is not responsible for any damage caused by typographical errors in prices or descriptions of products or pages.